Sunday 8 September 2013

My Birthday Present

I love love love birthdays. Luckily it was my birthday last Monday (2nd September to be precise) which meant one thing, and one thing only - PRESENTS!

I would be lying if the best thing about birthdays is the cake, or being with friends, or starting a new annual chapter in my life. Every birthday morning I wake up (a little too early may I add) and run down to the kitchen table, gifts on my mind. Normally beautifully presented are the parcels. If theres one thing I notice, its that the older you get, the smaller your presents become. They'll start out as that shiny new bike, or play equipment or a plastic cookery set; then they'll be that game console you'll want, then finally that envelope, filled with money for college or to help the rent.

I've reached the envelope stage of life. Admittedly I'm not old enough to pay rent and I'm still at school, but now I've reached the envelope stage, I can spend that money on things I've needed. And what was it this year?

A beautiful new camera.



I'm so happy to be writing this post, as I've wanted a camera for a while now. After a lifetime of phone quality its finally time to move on to high quality pictures! I'm really excited to start filming, and hopefully this will mean that my blog looks a lot more professional and clean-cut. Lets hope that I use the camera properly, and don't end up being that girl with all the selfies... *goes into picture folder... *Delete*.. *Delete**

For anyone also looking for a new camera, I can't recommend mine highly enough. Its the Sony a58 and is easy to use, so it perfect if (like me) you're just getting into photography and don't know what all the little symbols are. The display can explain everything to you, and all the buttons have come in use.

So, question of the day...
Whats the best birthday present you've received? Leave a comment bellow my beauties :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment